How to earn and make money by Blogging(How-tos)


This post I dedicated for you who are a begginer in Blogging. Well, a few months ago I remember the day since I started to build a blog I have asked my self with a question "Will I get money by doing blogging?". Anyway, I heard some of people has done well and they got an earnings from their blogs. Even though at the first time I wasn't quite sure I could do the same things to be successful in blogging like them, I have thought my english is not really good (English is not my common language) I even can't write well an article post..hehe :D, but I keep blogging because I know I have passion and spirit to build a blog and I love it!

For me and maybe many others bloggers has thoughts that to build and to be a successful blogger isn't something that we can get instantly just in one night or in a few days. A blog is to build with focus-mind, effort and energy, it the same as like you build a high-building. But you have to be fun and love with it and enjoy it. Because when you love on what you are doing, you will also attract everything you like. You will see there's many visitors will comes to you, then the money will follows :)

Well, there's so many ways you can find to make and earn money by blogging. Some of them are becoming an ads publisher by using Google Adsense (or another adsense services), affiliate programs, sell E-books, Amazon, and many others. However the most common way used by many bloggers in the world are using Google Adsense to monotize their blog to earn money, as you can see in this blog  that until now this post is written almost 100% earnings comes from Google Adsense. If you haven't already Google Adsense account yet, you can easy to register yourself here for free and start earning from blogging. All the payment will be transfered by Google to your account.

Please note that above all, it's better for you to focus on your content rather than earnings. Because Blogging is about to attract/help visitors or readers and make them enjoy to read your blog. Keep posting regulary and be patient, as long as you do Blogging with passion and loving it, you'll be succeed in the future. It is only a matter with time.

If you are confused about to pick up the right topic of your blog, try to ask yourself what is your passionate about? or your what is your hobby? then start it to build with passion. Share with us on comment box below about your first experience in Blogging.
Share this article :
 

+ comments + 2 comments

2 December 2013 at 11:37

Thanq you please tell me any google adsense alternative best earning
http;//www.spyder.co.in
http;//www.moviemasti9.com

7 October 2015 at 00:00

Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011. Tricks Duniya - All Rights Reserved